Monday, October 10, 2011

Healthy Living 2.11 - Becoming Routine

Another week down, and dare I say that this is becoming routine?  Yes, there are constant cravings.  But I will have to fight those battles as they come, one at a time.  Also realized something else this week, actually getting in the car (or riding the bike) to the gym is more difficult than the work I put in at the gym?  Hmm, guess all things are relative.

The statistics for this past week.

BMI - 41.2 (down 0.6 down 5.3 total)
Calorie Intake - 1608/day
Calories Burned - 3520/day
Net Caloric difference -
1912/day
Water - 72 oz/day


Proteins - Carbs - Fat distribution -- 49% - 41% - 10%

I truly hope that this does not become routine…at least in one sense of the word.  Routine bores me to death.  I don’t even like taking the same bike route to school every day.  I change it up, short cut behind the mall; take the longer route along side streets, anything to alleviate the same path every day.  Another great thing about being a teacher, even though I teach the same lesson four times a day, each is different because of the dynamics and personalities in the classroom.  I love it.

However, I would like it to because routine, losing 3 lbs/week, getting stronger, getting healthier, feeling better.  That is what I like about this becoming routine.  Yet, I am wary of situations that are out of routine.  Restaurants, lunches at school, parties, bowling night are all opportunities where I might binge.  Yes, that thought is always in my head, always!  Guess I will keep using my supports and will power, hard to believe that this is almost three months now.


-SB




No comments:

Post a Comment